Saturday, March 27, 2010

Coach Interior Paneling

I had today off and ended up falling asleep in the afternoon for a couple of hours. It seems that ended up tweaking out my "tired" schedule because it's 2AM and I'm posting pictures on the blog!

Anyways, with the coach it's starting to feel that for the amount of time I'm putting into it, it sure doesn't look like it.

These next couple of shots don't look at impressive, but it's what I've been working on...
  • The "window glass" has been mounted on one side
  • I've started to cut and prep the interior paneling
  • In the shots below, none of the paneling is glued in place (but the "window glass" is)
  • You can also see one of the roof rafters is also in place
DSC03428

DSC03429

There's this real ugly orangy-brown line of glue where the "window glass" is glued down. That will, of course, be covered up by paneling eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment